Is it .... could it be .... have you seen any .... Bears in Canada?

No, no bears have been sighted. I did spy this bird perched on top of a neighboring car at Lake Louise.
How about a Moose? Did you see any moose in Canada?

No, no moose either. But isn't this bird a cutie? Wildlife is easy to find, if you know where to look. Yes, I found this bird in the same parking lot of the Chateau at Lake Louise. But is there any other wildlife to be seen?
Such as a fox? Anyone see any foxes? While on the road back into Calgary, I think I spied a fox -- but no photos to show for it.

Wildlife? I did spy another cute bird .... yes, also at the Chateau of Lake Louise .... Can anyone identify these cute birds for me?
Please?
No comments:
Post a Comment